It's All About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
Primordial hardcore PC gamer, Love the FPS genre in video games such as Medal Of Honor and Call Of Duty, Artist, Musician(drummer & guitar), photographer, aquarist, non-sweater of the small stuff and lover of life! There are always weeds between the Roses...deal with it!

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shutter Bug!

       Photography has always been one of my favorite hobbies ever since I bought my first SLR camera way back in Art School.
I need to take more pictures than I have been lately. I always see something everyday that I wish I had my camera with me!
Here are some of my favorite shots...Enjoy!                           




                                  Carmac Falls at Evins Mills is a great little place to for a get-away!




      Some of my MoonBaby's flowers....she has a very green thumb! A giant white daisy after a spring rain!
                                                                     Dwarf Marigolds
                                                               My saltwater tank!
                                                        Mary Jane with HER remote!
                                                                      Bella as puppy!
                                                         Some of Moonbaby's orchids!


                                                  Bella's first walk in the snow last winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment