It's All About Me

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
Primordial hardcore PC gamer, Love the FPS genre in video games such as Medal Of Honor and Call Of Duty, Artist, Musician(drummer & guitar), photographer, aquarist, non-sweater of the small stuff and lover of life! There are always weeds between the Roses...deal with it!

Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Guest Bath Remodel...

Finally finished the guest bath remodel and have to confess it turned out great! It only took 5 weeks to complete....hey, don't judge me! LOL
I work a ten hour a day/5 days a week job and plus I play MMO's, what can I say, I don't have allot time in between to do much else!

I wish I had thought to take a before/after picture because it use to be this aqua blue and white, lighthouse theme going on in there.
All in all, I'm glad it's finished. Total cost of materials was about $3000 but to have a sub contractor do the job would have been around $8500
A savings of about $5500 is definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment